Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Vail Commons in Morristown, New Jersey
Sophisticated Living in Rich,
Historic Morristown. An In Town Location with Small Town Appeal, Big City
Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living are only a few of the
advantages you will experience when you live at Vail Commons. Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
Located just off the Green, and with a variety of floor plans to
choose from, Vail Commons is sure to suit your needs. The
Morristown Train Station is a short walk away and offers an easy
ride to New York City with it's Midtown Direct Service. Welcome
to the Modern In-Town Living Lifestyle!
- Newer Mid Rise Brick Building of 1 and 2 Bedroom
Condominiums 1-2 Baths and Available Assigned Parking in Morristown, NJ.
- Location! Location! Location!
- Located in Downtown Morristown with variety of Cultural
and Recreational Experiences, Museums and Galleries, Various
Restaurants and Boutique and Retail Shopping.
- A Commuter's Dream: About 0.5 Miles Walk to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Style, Conform and Great Location
Rise Brick building with pre-cast concrete Accents, Trim and
Decorative Cornice Moldings built on the tradition of Historic
Morristown, NJ, Vail Commons features 1 and 2 Bedrooms Units
with 1-2 Baths. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are a variety of Floor Plans to choose
Commons offers all the conveniences of Morristown at it's door
step; Abundant Shopping Facilities, Mass-Transit Systems, a
Full Service Airport for Private jets and planes, Healthcare
Centers, Cultural Activities and Fine Restaurants.
Morristown and Vail Commons have so much to offer at a great
Please Note: This is not an official website of Vail
and is not affiliated with the Vail Commons Homeowners
Community Association. Please contact
Matrix Property Management at 908-852-0064 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Vail Commons Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
- Beds/Baths: 1-2 / 1-2
- Parking: 0-2, Lighed Parking Garage and Offsite Parking
- Year Built: 2008
- Price: $275,000 - $550,000
- Amenities: Exercise Room, Lounge, Elevator, Storage
- Common Features: Granite Entry Lobby with Traditional Crown and Raised Panel Moldings. 2 Elevators/near each Entrance. Many Units with Balconies and Spectacular Views. Individual Storage for all Units. Carpeted Corridors with Molding and Sconce Lighting. Lighted Parking Garage and Offsite Parking available. Central Hot Water. Trash Chute with Compactor/access on each floor. Seperate Recycle Chute. Backup Emergency Generator. Fully Sprinklered Building. Central Fire System. City Water and Sewer. Beautiful Raised Panel Make or Oak Kitchen Cabinets with Ceasar Stone countertops. GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Self-Cleaning Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Microwave and Stainless Steel Sink. Ceramic Tiles in Kitchen and Baths. Hardwood Flooring in Foyer and Living Room. Carpet in Bedrooms. Crown Molding in Living Room and Bedroom. GE Stackable Washer and Dryer. Individuall controlled Heating/Cooling. Fiber Optic Full Service to each unit. Thru-Phone Intercom Security Entry Systems. Spacious Walk-in Closets as per plan. Schlage Door Hardware.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Vail Commons is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10. The Morristown Train Station is within Walking Distance. Bus Service is also available with stops just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: Steps from Morristown Green, the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: 5 minute walk to the Morristown Train Station for Midtown Direct Train to New York City. Located in Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Integrated into state and
interstate highway network via I-287, Morristown area residents have access to
all major freeways. Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong.
Rail transportation to New York City, Newark and intermediate stops is the
area’s best via NJ Transit. Morristown center less than an hour away from
New York City. Airport and limousine
service is available from Morristown Airport. The township is in an excellent
location with easy access to major highways, such as State Routes 10 and 24,
U.S. Routes 46 and 202; and Interstates 78, 80, 280, and 287. The areas has
three train stations with service to New York City - Morris Plains, Morristown
and Convent Station. Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong. Airport and limousine service is available from Morristown Airport.
A world of shopping is within easy reach. Downtown
Morristown presents dozens of specialty shops, fine restaurants, excellent
department stores and
catering virtually to every taste. Nearby Morris County Mall adds additional chain and discount stores.
Area shoppers also have the convenience of being only
minutes away from both the Livingston Mall and the Mall at
Education and Cultural Center
Residents of Morristown soon discover the enormous
educational and cultural opportunities available to them
throughout the Morristown area.
Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College
of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County
College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all
within a few miles.
Today, Morristown provides a plethora of social and
cultural options for its residents. Morristown center
less than an hour away from New York City via the midtown
direct train from the Morristown Train Station. Jockey
Hollow and other county, state and federal parks, are
within a 15 minute drive. Within the town proper there is
a theatre, movie house, and shopping opportunities
including department stores and specialty boutiques, as
well as numerous, ethnically diverse restaurants.
County and National Parks, hiking, biking, swimming, skating, movie theatres and health clubs.
110 South Street
1 Miller Road
Click here for all
MORRISTOWN NJ HOMES FOR SALE
Vail Commons, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home in the Vail Commons you spend your free time doing what you want to.
Both your tranquil and active moods can both be satisfied here. Visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Come share in the carefree and elegant lifestyle of Vail Commons.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Vail Commons Experts!
Local Map of Vail Commons in Morristown, NJ